viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

A Birthday or a Celebration

Hi bloggers! Today i'm going to talk about a birthday i remember and it was so special for me. It was my first year in the university, here in Santiago and i was so sad because it was my first birthday without my family and away from home, also we had classes on summer because of  "paro" so i came home after class and the girls who i live here wanted to celebrate my 19th birthday i was so happy and after my boyfriend went to see me with a cake and gifts for me. We ate a lot of hot dogs, cake and we had a really nice evening. The next day when i went to my home in San Antonio, my mom have done another cake for me! so i ate a lot of cake and it was one of my favourite.

Maybe is not a big birthday but it is so special for me because i was alone here without my family and i have never felt that so that celebration surprised me and maked me feel like i wasn't alone and my friends did a great day for me.

2 comentarios:

  1. sometimes is hard to live far from home. I know how it feels u,u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Karen, remembers that there are always going to be people who will appreciate you.

    ResponderEliminar