miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2018

A Hobby

Hey! Today i'd like to talk about my favourite hobby: read books. I started reading at the age of 13 years old. at first i didn't have many books, just two books in english and that was so difficult to me at that time so, a friend i met when i went to te orchestra, invited me to Santiago to FILSA (Feria Internacional del Libro de Santiago) at the Estación Mapocho and in this place i bought my first books. After a while my friend started to borrowed me books and one day that i asked her for books (like horror or suspense) she recommended Stephen King and she give me a book called "The Green Mile" i loved that book an also the author so i started reading many books that he was published like Carrie, Pet Sematary, The Long Walk, Misery, among others.

Every year i go to FILSA, and i buy many books as i can because i really love read books and is not just about literature, also about history or geography. The only bad thing is in FILSA books are so expensive so is not easy to buy books and the cheap books are so boring.




Resultado de imagen para the green mile libro



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario