viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

A Phone App

Hey bloggers, today i would like to talk  about a phone app i use a lot. This app is Spotify, i use about two or three years ago, in my cellphone, tablet and even my laptop, i really love to listen music everywhere so this app is perfect for me. When i go to my city it's about an hour and a half so the trip without music is so boring. This app has a lot of playlist of different singers or artists and you can create a playlist with your favourite songs. You can use it for free but you have to listen announcements in the middle of the song and that is very annoying, but if you don't wanna to listen this announcements you can pay and hire Spotify Premium with a credit card every month. the worst part of having Spotify Free is that you can't change the song many times because it has a limit so you have to listen the songs by default.

I use the app almost every time for example when i travel to other city, by underground, at my home, when i do my homework because i like to sing so in this app i have my playlist with my favourite songs and i can listen all day if i want.

Resultado de imagen para spotify

1 comentario:

  1. and you can follow interesting people and know what they are listening too :)

    ResponderEliminar