viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018

Blog Review

Hey bloggers! Today is my last post so i want to write about my experience writing post every week. The post i really enjoyed was when i wrote about "something i am good at", i remember everything when i was at the orchestra, the friends i made at. It was a beautiful experience because i never thought i could play a violin and make presentations, i felt so complete when i was in there. I think if i could do it again, i would do it without a doubt. 

The post i least enjoyed writing was "a city" because i didn't know about what city write, it was so difficult because i chose a city just for it historical past and sincerely i don't know what else write about.


The blog i enjoyed reading was Claudio's blog, i think is very interesting because he really likes sports and go outside to parks or San Cristobal hill just like me.


I think my english is better than before, because now i can write my ideas straight in the post almost without asking for help and i can know a little more my classmates.


I liked everything about using the blog, it was a beautiful experience because i can be myself expressing what i think, what i do and  the post were so dinamic because we were writing about really interesting topics.




1 comentario: