sábado, 14 de abril de 2018

A programme that i watched as a child

Hey bloggers!!
Today i will tell u about a TV programme that i watched as a child. When i was about 7 or 8 years old i really liked to watch "The Wild Thornberrys". It is about a normal family who travel around the world filming things about wild life. Eliza, the daughter has the gift to be able to communicate with animals. I don't remember in what channel the show used to be. I enjoyed the show because i thought it was really funny what animals said when they spoke with Eliza, also i liked because they went to different places around the world. So i did try to talk with my cats or dogs in the street hoping that they answer me, but unfortunatelly will never happen. It’s a show that i remember with love because i saw at mornings when i was in my bed having breakfast.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello, I never listened about this program, but it sounds entertaining and interesting, I wish I had seen it; ¿this program guided you in the tastes and preferences about the Geography?.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Karen, When child, i love is the program, i hadbetter say, that more of time try speak with animals

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really loved the adventures of the Thornberrys because the power of eliza makes her life very exciting with her family. I watching this program after returning from the school, it was a good panorama.

    ResponderEliminar