martes, 24 de abril de 2018

My first concert!

Hey bloggers, today i will write about the first concert in my life. Was on November 28, 2017. My roommates invited me as a gift for my birthday to the concert by Bruno Mars. He is my favorite singer since i was 13 years old so i was very excited because i have never thought i could see and listen him. It was in the Estadio Nacional so there was a lot of people.

First while we were waiting for him, the band who opened was DNCE and its vocalist is Joe Jonas so it was really fun and nice because he sang really well. At 9:30 PM Bruno came on stage. It was really amazing, his voice is beautiful and with my friends sang every song. The best part was when he spoke in spanish!!!! At the end of the concert i couldn’t talk because my throat hurt a lot. So i can say that is the best and only one concert that i ever had in my life.

2 comentarios:

  1. bruno mars sings very beautiful!! I like to listen to him a few years ago, but I never went to a concert of him, I envy you a little jaja
    Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, i listen his music some years ago and i like to much but i've never went to a concert, i listen his songs sometimes

    ResponderEliminar